Thundering distance, fantastic sound and feel, and incredible playability make this an outstanding choice for players looking to upgrade their irons
- PREMIUM IRON SET - This is Ram's latest and greatest iron set pumped full of latest tech in a clean, elegant muscleback shape head
- DUAL MATERIAL CONSTRUCTION FOR PERFORMANCE AND FEEL - Engineered from 431 stainless steel body with a 17-4 super hot face
- HOT MUSCLEBACK DESIGN - Special heat-treatment delivers a forged-like effect, with fast ball speeds and more forgiveness
- LOWER CENTER OF GRAVITY - The hollow head design allows a lower center of gravity, giving more stability and forgiveness on off-center strikes
- SHAFTS - Quality shaft offerings complete the set. In steel, enjoy KBS shafts, and in graphite, it's UST Mamiya Recoil.
- GRIPS Fitted with premium Lamkin Crossline grips
NOTE - The FX irons are a cast stainless steel body that does not have the adjustable properties of a forged construction iron. Ram Golf recommends against adjusting the loft or lie angle by more than 1 degree. Any adjustment beyond 1 degree, or repeated bending of the hosel could result in damage to the club(s).
FX77 Stainless - Steel Shafts Regular Flex
I can't believe how good these clubs feel and perform. If you're looking to step up from game-improvement clubs, but aren't ready to go for a set of blades, these will definitely provide you with more feedback while still being able to work the ball a fair amount but with a good deal of forgiveness on off-center shots. If you already have a set of wedges, then pay attention to the lofts as these are a little stronger than traditional lofts for 4-PW, so you may find yourself with a larger gap than ideal between the PW and your first wedge. These clubs, when hit on the sweet spot, feel as good as any forged iron I've ever played - smooth and with an oh-so-clean feeling strike - and very easy to launch the ball with a surprisingly high flight even with the 4-iron. Paired with a good 3- or 4-layer premium ball with a urethane cover, I'm able to get every club in this set to land on a receptive green with backspin. Don't let the low price deceive you into thinking these can't possibly be any good - they are punching way above their weight and look absolutely fantastic in the bag - even parked right next to my Titleist Vokey SM9's!
I've only played with them once, but they did add about 20 yards, and they seem to be very forgiving. So far I am very pleased.
FX77 Irons w/ stiff graphite shafts
I have been out to the range with my new irons many times and played one round with them. I love them! I chose to have mine lengthened a 1/2 inch. They were assembled and arrived very quickly with free shipping. I re gripped mine to a midsized grip but it was only because that's what I use, not because of the grips. My irons arrived exactly how they were described on the site. I highly recommend the FX77 irons. My only small suggestion would be for Ram Golf to build and include a gap wedge, so 4-A.